Sunday, October 13, 2013

One of my favorites right now

                                                                 7-20-4 Robusto.

Sometimes you find a cigar that hits on all cylinders. Have smoked about 5 of these now and they all have been very solid. Nice burn , flavorful and smoked it right down to the nub.  I like to find good smokes that might have not been on every one's radar. I know this one has been around awhile but not easy to find on the west coast.  If I rated this beauty, it would be a 8.5 out of 10.
 I don't like rating  cigars as taste is  so subjective, however, construction and burn are not  and by those markers , this cigar was first rate.
If you find one a 7-20-4 ,  give it a shot, I know you will not be disappointed. I need to try other shapes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment