Monday, September 7, 2015

Sneak preview : Dignity Cigars with DonJuan Gross

I had the pleasure of smoking with DonJuan Gross, owner of Dignity Cigars recently and of course we talked about cigars.
 He showed me a new blend he is working on which will be available very soon.  He stated the final blend is still not ready yet so I will let him announce it when Dignity Cigars is ready to make the new presentation.
However,  he did show me a new package that is one of the best designs I have seen in cigar marketing.  It is cool looking, with a strong looking presence that says: I need to have these cigars.  Here is the package and tell me what you think.
I am looking forward in smoking the next edition of Dignity Cigars.
 If you are unfamiliar with this boutique blend, I suggest checking out their web page. It is a Costa Rican cigar and has a very distinct flavor profile.  It is not what you expect, which is positive and I will let you make your own decision.

Keep smoking

No comments:

Post a Comment